Listen to your favourite music without ads, wherever you want
Beats Music is a cross-platform and music streaming player which allows you to listen to music wherever you want, and without annoying commercials thanks to its broad support operating systems. You can use Beats Music whether you use an iPhone, Android, Windows or Sonos. This service offers more than 20 million songs to listen to, with a huge variety of genres such as Rap, Hip Hop, Soul, Indie, Alternative, Country or Pop, amongst others. If you still have some doubts whether you want to download it or not, you can try the free 7-day trial version.
Offers more than 20 million songs to listen to, with a huge variety of genres and the ability to listen wherever you want!
The stand-out feature of this software is the ability to customize. This sounds like something quite common in similar programs, yet whilst other music streaming players use an algorithm to try to find your tastes, Beats Music employs the skills of music professionals and DJs to get to know your exact tastes, favourite genres and songs. The more you listen, like or dislike a song, the better suggestions they can make.
“Listen to music, not ads” is the quote used to inform you that annoying commercials have been done away with in this new service. You won’t be bothered or interrupted with advertisements between songs. In addition, you can play music online or save it to play when offline. You can listen to your favourite songs wherever you are, without any limits!
How it works
Beats Music has the essence of other music streaming players, so the functions are quite easy and intuitive if you’ve used them before. When you download and run it for the very first time, you will have to log in to choose the music genres you want to listen to (such as Rap, Hip Hop, Soul, Americana, Christian, Indie, Alternative, Blues, Country or Pop, amongst others) and select your favourite artists. How can you choose these things? It’s quite simple:
- If you like the song, tap once the icon
- If you really love it, double-tap it
- On the other hand, if you dislike it, press and hold
This application lets you create your own playlists according to your preferences. In addition, you can see recommendations and suggestions according to the genres you like and previous searches (this option is called “Find It”). Another section, called “Just for you” offers up the music it thinks that you might want to listen to based on your tastes.
Beats Music also includes features such as “The Sentence”, where you can describe where you are, your mood and if you are alone or in company. The app will automatically offer you the best possible songs for the moment. Why not share it on the Internet? You can share what you're listening to through the most common social networks. If you want to know what is happening in the world of the music, “Highlights” section is the one you'll need.
Beats Music 2.3.1 Features
Beats Music includes the following features:
- Classify music according to your preferences and tastes
- Ability to listen to more than 20 million of songs
- Listen to them wherever you want with its online and offline modes
- Interesting and innovative functions such as “Just for you”, “Find it”, The Sentence” or “Highlights”
- Keep in touch with everything that happens in the world of the music
- Share the songs you are listening to at the moment on social networks
- Great variety of music genres such as Rap, Hip Hop, Soul, Americana, Christian, Indie, Alternative, Blues, Country or Pop, amongst many others
- It won’t bother you with annoying ads
- Multiplatform support: Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Sonos and via the web
If you want to read more about Beats Music, feel free to visit the developer’s website
If you want to download Beats Music, we recommend that you check the system requirements beforehand:
- Operating System: iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- HDD: 14 MB of free disk space
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or later
- HDD: 6 MB